View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #10
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 2 & 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
I wouldn't mind Barkley if Brown is off the board. Even with the lack of success from USC QBs lately. The position is just too important to not get someone in the pipeline. I'd like to see Schaub replaced in 2015...might not get a better chance. And can still fill more immediate needs in the 3rd round.
I'm very uncertain is Barkley will have the discipline to play QB in the NFL - from watching him last year he didn't make enough smart plays for my liking, and perhaps even rode the best 1-2 WR partnership in the country to a better looking statistical season that he deserved.

I think most of this tier of QBs are pretty similar, and wouldn't mind them picking a project QB in the 3rd, as there is still plenty of potential on the board.