View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #15
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Expectations for DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Unless Hopkins has just a phenom of a camp and preseason and demonstrates total comprehension of the playbook IMO Martin will begin the season as the 2 solely based on experience and this will be his second year in the system. This is not to say that Hopkins claims the 2 at some point this season though.
I just can't see Martin as the starter at the #2 spot, he's too small to block. I think Lestar starts over Martin regardless of what the depth chart on the mothership shows, but I have a feeling Nuk is the starter.