View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #80
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I really like Hopkins and I'm not upset that we didn't trade down at all.

It really comes down to what you want and what you need and how far you're willing to trade down.

For discussions sake we'll call Hopkins a Bear.

You can take the Bear to fight with you...

You can trade down and grab a couple of wild dogs....

Just depends on what you need and how you see the players. I don't really thin we need a bunch of picks tbh. I think we need high quality players.

I think 76 just wants more mid round picks in this draft and I agree with that, but instead of trading down, I'd rather trade up.
And I did mention that the Texans can always use their extra 4th-7th round picks to move back up into the middle of the second round if they want to.

But the three picks in the second, third, and fourth round that the Pats got should bring more value to the Texans than Hopkins by himself; I feel pretty strongly about that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote