View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #79
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
This is what I think about last nights draft and hope for tonight. The Texans need a NT, ILB and OT. DE, Safety and OLB are somewhat lesser needs that are an injury away from being a huge need.
When I look at it, we really are hurting at OLB pretty badly. The two guys we have are guys with a combined 3 years of experience, with literally nobody but Braman behind them. We've got to add several guys that can play at least a little bit this year. Whether that means two rookies or two FAs or a combination, we shall see.

DE is similar, in my opinion, just not as pressing. We need front 7 depth at every position basically.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote