View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #78
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
With the way the draft was unfolding, I wouldn't think that they were more concerned with Hopkins going off the board than when the draft started. There were no signs that a run on WRs was imminent. As far as the Texans FO getting what they wanted, this draft seems to have fallen just about perfectly for them in the first round.

Now, the best thing for us is to have a run on QBs, RBs, WRs and maybe even CBs here in the 2nd round. There aren't alot of OLBs, ILBs, or RTs that I like with this 2nd rounder. Let's hope our guy at one of those positions, or at NT, is available.
This is what I think about last nights draft and hope for tonight. The Texans need a NT, ILB and OT. DE, Safety and OLB are somewhat lesser needs that are an injury away from being a huge need.