View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Casserly says Texans potential target for 2nd rd QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I kinda could see this to be honest. With the kind of money we've got invested in Schaub, it makes sense for us to take a qb somewhere in the 2nd-3rd round to develop now. That way if we decide to part ways with Schaub in 2014 that developmental qb is ready for 2015 after sitting for a year....This would be comensurate with our window of opportunity to win now.

This also affords Yates the chance to land the job if by some impossible circumstance Schaub gets hurt in 2014..................yeah, that was sarcasm
Only if you think there is a guy there who could be a productive starter in the near future. If you see someone you think can be that guy then yeah, grab him in the second. If for some reason you think no one else is looking at him.. see if you can wait until the third.

Or even the 5th... & that's who I think Tj is. He's the guy we're grooming. Has all the tools & looks to be smart enough. Do I think Tj could be a starter in this league? I have no idea. But we've got our starter, we've got our back-up. We've got our back-ups back-up & his back up too... No need to be looking at QBs.