View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #5
awc713
Rookie

Rep Power: 247 awc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Expectations for DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well, he's been compared to Reggie Wayne quite a bit. Reggie Wayne got 27 catches for 345 yards and 0 TDs his rookie year. Who are you comparing him to? What kind of stats do most rookie WRs that aren't blue chip prospects get?
i really dont know much about Hopkins other than he has huge hands, has a big frame...i think he'll be clutch on 3rd downs, and hopefully in the red zone (why i have so many touchdowns for a rookie WR)

as far as comparing him to other players...i was hoping other people could come in this forum and educate us on hopkins, what to expect....didnt watch clemson football at all, so i dont really know....just saying it looks like the opportunity is going to be given for him to succeed
awc713 is offline   Reply With Quote