View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

Just depends on what you need and how you see the players. I don't really thin we need a bunch of picks tbh. I think we need high quality players.
I agree. I can imagine the Texans putting their board together & going through their mock drafts & everytime saying, "Damn, if only Hopkins would be there." They may even tried to assemble a trade package that they were comfortable with to get him, but fought themselves to slow down.....

Then when he was there, probably a no brainer. They might have held out for a rich trade & the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th wasn't enough for them to drop out of the first... which is totally understandable.

Then when you consider they probably thought the Vikings were targeting their guy... no way.