View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Expectations for DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by awc713 View Post
if theres a similar thread already started, feel free to shut it down.

i was wondering what people are expecting from hopkins in year 1.

anybody have projections/ guesses as to the stats we should expect from him?

i'm gonna say 5 touchdowns, 650 yards.

with walter gone and devier still recovering, it looks like hopkins will be able to get a good amount of PT...though this has been rare, recently, for rookie WRs...

too high? too low? whats your guess/ explanation?
I'm expecting him to step in and take KW's spot. But more importantly, I'm expecting him to be a SERIOUS upgrade over KW. I'm actually expecting him to be similar to KW during KW's best season.

So I'm expecting 55 catches, 800+ yards, and 8 TDs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote