View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #70
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
But that wasn't the point - it was they were targeting someone or several people rather than just trading for trades sake.
I like the pick. I wanted a true first rounder & I'm happy knowing that no one (well very few) people expected this guy to still be on the board.

But.. no one trades for trades' sake. If we could have moved down to the top of the second, get one of the guys we wanted & get another third & 4th & 5th.... that would be well worth it, especially if we can use those picks to trade up & get another guy they wanted.