View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

I hate it. Freak'n Andre Johnson is going to start thinking he runs the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Is he going to STAY an "A" grade? I dunno. Lots of people were high on Keyshawn Martin in camp, and in preseason, and he sort of clammed up in the reg season.

I gave it an "A."
It wasn't just Martin, it was the whole team.

One of the questions I asked last offseason, was if Kubiak knew how to handle success. I seriously doubted we would match our 2010 performance. It's one thing when no one has any expectations.

But when you're thought of as "the best team in the league" I bet they could have made diamonds at Reliant. He & the team were too wound up. & that's why we saw Andre dropping TDs, Arian tripping over his own two feet, Schaub trying to act like Aaron Rogers..... & LeStar, KeShawn, & Posey flash & fade.

He knew it was the problem, he mentioned as much in December. Just couldn't do anything about it.... & that's troubling.

That's the way I see it anyway.