View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #22
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will select a very talented player in the second for the following reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that smoking weed is reckless, or that it necessarily leads to being reckless. I should have been clearer. Yes, other guys in the league smoke. But they do it "responsibly".
Folks are completely overlooking that marijuana may not be involved at all. With a little looking around at least on some of the tests it was he tested positive for fake pot.

Quote:
Three LSU players, including “Heisman candidate” Tyrann Mathieu, tested positive for synthetic marijuana and are most likely suspended for the LSU/Auburn game on Saturday. According to the ESPN article, synthetic marijuana played a role in the death of Lamar Jack, a college basketball player and has been on the NCAA’s list of banned substances basically ever since.
Link

He claims all the tests were for fake pot. Fake pot was legally sold in the US until some time last year.

I think it is his immaturity issues which will keep him off the Texans.