View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #61
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Yes, It's my opinion and my grade. I want 2 WR's in this very talented WR pool of a draft and I believe they won't take another one because they've used their first on one. I said it had nothing to do with the player but with the situation. I really like Hopkins, I also really like 4-5 other receivers. Is there a problem with that?
No problem. I just wanted to make sure I understood what you were saying.

I don't think I've ever seen a grade for a player contingent on drafting another player at the same position later in the draft.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote