View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #59
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I gave it a B+. Only thing keeping it from being an A has nothing to do with Hopkins but more to do with the draft situation. It's a very deep WR draft, and I'm worried we won't be taking another one because we used our first on Hopkins (I'm a huge proponent of double dipping at WR this year)

I might have given an A to Sylvester Williams, or Matt Elam. If we pick up someone like Aaron Dobson or Cobi Hamilton with our 4th I'd consider this pick an A also.
So... it's a B+ NOW. But if they do double-dip and take another WR later, then it could go to A?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote