View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #158
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

I had heard that they planned to move Crick inside to NT/DT when they let Cody walk .... but that makes the DE depth that much thinner and Im not sold that Crick can handle playing inside.
I haven't heard that, but I do remember seeing Crick take a few snaps at NT, so I assume it may be part of their plan. However, I doubt their plans are written in stone at this point.

As far as roster spots go, I think that's the main reason for our subpar ST play of late. Too many big guys. OL & DL. We need to trim down at those spots, stock up on receivers, TEs, DBs, & LBs.

Watt, Mitchell, Smith, Jamison, & Crick should be enough bodies. If there's an upgrade over any of them, I'm fine with that, but we don't need to carry six DLmen for our 3-4.