View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #20
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240829 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: We will select a very talented player in the second for the following reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't agree with that.

There are plenty of people that smoke weed that aren't out being reckless.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that smoking weed is reckless, or that it necessarily leads to being reckless. I should have been clearer. Yes, other guys in the league smoke. But they do it "responsibly". They don't get caught and/or they practice enough moderation to keep it from taking over their lives. Mathieu seems to have a problem with prioritizing that habit. Therefore, I don't find it improbable that he might surround himself with some reckless people.

The guy that leaps to mind for me is Ricky Williams. He let it take over his life for a while and his career was never the same. Lots of players smoke. Not many let it take over their lives the way Williams did, and the way that people are concerned Mathieu might/might have.