View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #50
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Do the Texans Take In The Second Round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Dude, why? He's a natural ILB, who's a tackling machine, an automatic upgrade, great lateral agility, a 1st day starter in a position that's our first biggest hole on defense. NT would be the second biggest hole on defense, and at that, we're talking about depth and development behind Mitchell. I wouldn't mind taking Brown or Bostic either, but damn, who wants to go in to this season with Sharpton, when you can go in with a guy who's actually ready to go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I disagree with your assesment.

I don't like the way Minter plays. I think there are better ILB's in this draft.
I agree with Rey .... Dont want Minter. Better fit and value later at the position.

Give me a DL , OLB or RT here. Someone to get after the QB .... or protect the QB. Or double down at WR with Da'Rick Rogers .... He's an absolute beast between the lines .... even if he is lacking between the ears.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote