View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #143
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3782 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

I know this will probably change now that Hopkins in the NFL and i don't want this to change anyones perception of him but i thought i'de pass this along. I go to a college in South Carolina and its pretty well known that both him and Sammy Watkins both smoke a lot. Not only that but a couple of my buddies say that their friends at Clemson happen to get weed from Hopkins. Like i said, hopefully he puts this behind him now that he's in NFL because he has all the physical attributes to be a great receiver.

Last edited by texanchris; 04-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote