View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #56
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

I really like this pick, and I don't think the Texans had to hesitate to pick him, however I do think the Vikings offered their 2nd, 3rd and 4th to the Texans to move into that spot for Patterson. The Texans let the clock run down to about 2 minutes left when the pick was made, so you know they were discussing the trade back, but they used the pick instead. That tells me a lot about how much they wanted Hopkins, and I think he's a great fit for our offense, and should contribute from day 1. Great start to the draft, I just hope there's a run on WRs, QBs and Centers in the 2nd so that some good defensive guys fall to us.