View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #142
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80tothezone View Post
we need depth pretty much everywhere else except NT. In the first round I think you draft your starter. I like the pick, we have needed a #2 WR for years and I think we finally got it.
The only NT they have on the roster is .... Earl Mitchell.

DE - Watt , Ninja and Crick are the only healthy DE's on the roster.

Only three (3) OLB's on the roster.- Reed , Mercilus and Braman.

CB and Safety are also positions of concern depth wise.

I had heard that they planned to move Crick inside to NT/DT when they let Cody walk .... but that makes the DE depth that much thinner and Im not sold that Crick can handle playing inside.

They had 22 FA's hit the market and it has affected their depth up and down the roster.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote