View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #31
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Look, if you're going to play the game, you have to know the rules.
  1. Stats don't count when they favor Schaub/Yates
  2. Stats rule when we're talking about anyone but Schaub/Yates
  3. Wins don't count when we're talking about Schaub/Yates
  4. Play-off wins are the highest standard, unless you're talking about Schaub/Yates
  5. The eyeball test is only valid if it supporst a "Schaub/Yates sucks argument"

You've been around here long enough to know this. It is unacceptable for you to post in blatant disregard for these rules.

Yeah , I suppose you are right TK .... I dont know what the hell I was thinking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
The world is back in order! The rules are being followed!
Thats exactly what I thought when I read the post you quoted ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

Definitely and gets tiresome.
It gets worse every season ... I think most fans are unable to think critically or be objective.
Its either he's the best thing since sliced bread or he sucks , no sweet inbetween. I do not envy the job of an NFL coach or GM.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote