View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will select a very talented player in the second for the following reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Yeah, fans do have that little flaw about them. Throw in the fact that they are all revisionist historians, and it adds up to being pretty much worthless.

Um .... dont agree with me! It just aint right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not me.

Once he be gone, I want him to stay gone! That muffed punt was the final straw for me. I don't give a damn what he does in Baltimore or anywhere else.
Im with ya TB .... It was time for him to move on. That fumble was the straw that broke the camels back - and the camel gave him many many chances.

I do have to wonder if getting cut was a wakeup call for the kid .... because he did have a good year for the Ratbirds.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote