View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #11
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casserly says Texans potential target for 2nd rd QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It's crazy to think that the Chiefs gave up the 34th selection for Alex Smith, when they could have held onto it and waited to see what QBs fall to that spot. At least 2 of Geno, Nassib and Barkley will be there at that pick for a fraction of the cost of Alex Smith. I bet the 49ers trade back from that spot and let the Cardinals or Jets jump up to get one of those QBs.
Doubtful that any of those guys outperform Smith this year and there will be several good (better) QB prospects available next year (e.g. Boyd, Manziel, Bridgewater, etc.)