View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #10
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casserly says Texans potential target for 2nd rd QBs

IŽd be 100% behind drafting a QB - if we feel like a franchise QB is just falling in our laps. I really like Yates, but I think is ceiling is a good game manager. And if we don`t want to suffer through a lengthy adjustment period, it would be smart to get Schaubs successor and let him sit a year or two.

That being said - don`t reach. Only take a QB if you are in love with him. This team has several holes, so the only reason to take a QB is, if we believe we grab a potential franchise QB at a bargain.

And in the end, I don`t believe that any of the top 3 remaining QBs will be there when we pick.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote