View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #26
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428442 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How into draft R U?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
not really. there are a few guys every year that i know of, have seen enough of to feel confident about how they'll transition to the NFL. Then around this time of year i usually check out a few more. I don't do mock drafts b/c i feel they're just a waste of time considering you don't know how 32 teams have their boards set up and how they value what they already have...you may have an idea about 1 team but 32?
I like to do mock drafts like the Texan's Talk 7 rounder where different guys are picking different for different teams. It makes you learn more about who's out there and gives you a feel for where they'll to in the draft. It also gives you some appreciation for the excitement of having your eye on a guy, hoping that he'll fall to you, or when you've got a list of guys you want and you see them flying off the board.

Now... with that said... it usually doesn't bear a lot of resemblance to what actually happens. There are always surprises and weirdnesses during the draft. But that's part of what makes it so awesome.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote