View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #596
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104197 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Still scratching my head with Dallas. He's not a combine freak, hes not a big name and there is no chance he goes in the first or second round unless someone reaches. oh yeah.

Mike
Apparently even Garrett was pissed that Jerry passed on Floyd.

I am a Cowboys and Texans fan, but my best friend is a pure Boys fan. When Shariff was sliding, we we incredibly happy. Then he landed right in the Cowboys lap. We cheered...

Then the 9ers logo popped up on the screen.

Shariff goes to the Vikes

"At least there is that Williams kid."

Gone.

"Crypien? He's still good."

The Cowboys take some dong out of the Big 10

I honestly think that ruined my perception of the Texans getting Hopkins last night.
The1ApplePie is online now   Reply With Quote