View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #24
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99799 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How into draft R U?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
When this draft thing is over, I think we need to talk about the Elephant in the room.

Priest Holmes may have had a very nice & prolific career, but he didn't make a "huge" difference, from a big picture P.O.V. & right now, I question if Foster will reach Priest Holmes' status.

Decent overall numbers in 2012. A couple of good games. There were a lot of reasons for the way his season turned out... but in all honesty, I expected more from the man. I was disappointed with more of his carries than not.

Priests numbers were MUCH better than Ricky Williams in the NFL and the man WAS the Chiefs running game. If you played the Chiefs and didn't prepare for Priest you paid a heavy price.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote