View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #25
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91628 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
yea.

he sucks.

Dont give that he's a rookie bullcrap.

That's no longer an excuse with RG3, Wilson, and Luck.

The fact that kubiak is high on him makes me feel even more confident that he sucks.

Kubiak is absolute trash when picking QBs:

Schaub
Orlovsky
Rosencopter
Beck
Grossman
Yates
Keenum

There's a trend here folks. I would absolutely love to take a shot at Geno Smith who will be the next randy moss in this draft (ridiculous personal character shots which in turn gets passed over which in turn creates a huge chip on his shoulder which in turn drives him to be a great player).

We get Geno Smith that is a threat to Schaub. It will push schaub. Schaub will finally start looking over his shoulder. Something that has never happened to schaub.

I would absolutely take a gamble on Geno Smith.
What???? He's signed a few backups and spent a few late round picks on qbs that didn't pan out?

Whether you are thrilled with schaub he's not a bust by NFL standards. Other than that he has spent late round picks looking for a diamond in the rough. Even if you consider Brady how many late round qbs pan out? Almost none. This is like saying you suck at math because you don't hit the lottery. Wake me up when he misses on a third round or better qb.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote