View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casserly says Texans potential target for 2nd rd QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I doubt if any of these three make it to us, but if they do, I would be interested.

I'm looking at TE, LB, RT as the most likely choices in rd 2 but we'll see. Can't rule out DB or DL either. In fact Margus Hunt or Short would be good picks here. Tons of guys that can be impact players or at least solid starters still available.
^^^ This.

Except I'd go ahead and just say BPA at TE, LB, RT, DL. DB only if there's absolutely no one at the other positions that grade out at this round.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote