View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #22
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
[*]Play-off wins are the highest standard, unless you're talking about Schaub/Yates[/list]
You've been around here long enough to know this. It is unacceptable for you to post in blatant disregard for these rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
He didn't win the game. The Texans did.
The world is back in order! The rules are being followed!

Give the kid some credit where credit is due. Is he a world breaker? No, I don't think so. I think he's a solid back up who maybe could be a solid starter. He's not the next Tom Brady or anything. But let's see what he does next year. I was disappointed with his development, but I think he's a hard worker and has a chance to show a lot of improvement still.

But to devalue a play-off win cause you used one the best running backs in the NFL? Come on. If Tom Brady had Arian Foster they'd probably throw a bit less too.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote