View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #43
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
For all those that wanted Patterson, according to some source I can't remember Hopkins was the Texans top WR target (obvious now), but they thought he'd go before they picked. There next choice, and who they went into the draft prepared to draft, was Justin Hunter...Not Patterson...

Anyways...I give this pick an A....

Hopkins is a beast. I just didn't see elite physical talents from him, but the dude is a baller. Very happy to have him.
I said a while back that people should just remove Patterson from their boards because he's just not the type of guy Kubiak wants in the huddle.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote