View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #1
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3739 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Casserly says Texans potential target for 2nd rd QBs

Was just watching NFL network this AM, and was pretty surprised when I heard him say this. He said that Kubes has "publicly stated several times that the Texans need to draft a young QB." (I personally can't really remember any of these times) He claims that a Barkley or Geno or Nassib may be a target if they fall to us.

Personally, while I like the fact that drafting a QB would put ole noodle arm Schaub on the hot seat, I think we need to draft for need instead of future prospects.
Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote