View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #12
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will select a very talented player in the second for the following reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The risk with guys like that is not that they'll go do something directly, but the types of people they surround themselves with. I'm in favor of legalizing marijuana, but until they do, guys who do weed tend to surround themselves with people who don't care that they break the law. That generally leads to some reckless behavior, especially when you inject a few million dollars and a billion strip clubs into the equation.

Tell the truth - you ever worry about JJ Watt going out and getting in trouble at some nightclub?
I don't agree with that.

There are plenty of people that smoke weed that aren't out being reckless.

We've heard nothing about him being out and involved in reckless behavior, getting into fights or anything else involving him breaking the law other than smoking weed.

There are a lot of guys that smoke weed in the NFL that don't get popped for it and aren't hanging out at strip clubs involved in shootings.

Now I'm not saying that marijuana addiction isn't a problem for an NFL player. I just disagree that because he smokes he's a risk to be involved in all kinds of other bad behavior.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote