View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #36
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 25813 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Do We Take In The Second Round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Man...I hope someone takes Minter before our pick...I'm tired of seeing his name associated with us...
Dude, why? He's a natural ILB, who's a tackling machine, an automatic upgrade, great lateral agility, a 1st day starter in a position that's our first biggest hole on defense. NT would be the second biggest hole on defense, and at that, we're talking about depth and development behind Mitchell. I wouldn't mind taking Brown or Bostic either, but damn, who wants to go in to this season with Sharpton, when you can go in with a guy who's actually ready to go?
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote