View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #40
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
For all those that wanted Patterson, according to some source I can't remember Hopkins was the Texans top WR target (obvious now), but they thought he'd go before they picked. There next choice, and who they went into the draft prepared to draft, was Justin Hunter...Not Patterson...

Anyways...I give this pick an A....

Hopkins is a beast. I just didn't see elite physical talents from him, but the dude is a baller. Very happy to have him.

I remember JJ Watt being seen as a hard worker, high motor guy that maybe wasn't the strongest, fastest, best guy in college. I like work ethic guys and think Hopkins fits that mold. Love this pick.

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote