View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #19
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 158250 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

Rookies make mistakes. Hell, Peyton Manning threw something like 28 INTs his rookie year. I don't think anyone is putting Yates in the Manning/Brady/Brees/Rodgers group, but the guy has shown some moxie and some ability. I'd like to see what he can do. I already know what Schaub can do. Yates has had some time to develop. Now he just needs experience.

That doesn't mean I don't want the Texans to pick a QB, but maybe not this year. I'm not high on Barkley, Nassib, or even Smith.

Watch Yates' response to the pressure throughout this drive (esp. the 1:55 and 3:25 marks) and think back to Schaub last year. The guy has something that is worth developing.