View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #33
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

I give it an A! None of the WR's made my jaw drop in this draft, however, the Texans actually finally filled this need and broke out of the "we only take soup kitchen, church going, perfect credit score players" mentality and showed little gumption and took this guy.

Dude seems like he is a beast just lacks top speed. I'm confident 'Dre can teach this young pup how to ball like a beast!

Now if only the China Doll can not throw it out of bounds and actually throw someone else the ball besides Andre.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote