View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
yea.

he sucks.

Dont give that he's a rookie bullcrap.

That's no longer an excuse with RG3, Wilson, and Luck.

The fact that kubiak is high on him makes me feel even more confident that he sucks.

Kubiak is absolute trash when picking QBs:

Schaub
Orlovsky
Rosencopter
Beck
Grossman
Yates
Keenum

There's a trend here folks.
Yep , there's a trend here .... a bunch of bargin bin picks , UDFA's and rejects compared to the top two picks in last years draft.

Yates won you a playoff game as a rookie - neither RG3 or Luck can say that much.

Schaub is one of a handfull of QB's to throw for 4500+ in back to back seasons and was well on his way to a 3rd consecutive before getting fallen on by a fat ass. He may never be the same but pre injury I felt like he could take us to a championship - now Im not so sure.

Rosencoptor played pretty well for a stretch .... the dude tried to make a damn play , just too bad it didnt go his way and ended up a turnover .... I dont blame the guy for trying to win himself a starting job. Sh!t happens and he never got a change to atone for that mistake.

Orlovsky , Beck and Grossman ..... were brought in as backups to the backup. Did you really expect them to be world beaters on par with the top two picks in the entire draft ?!

Hard to say Kubiak is trash at picking QB's when he's never used a premium pick on one (outside of the trade for Schaub who has played well when healthy) and got a playoff win from a 5th round rookie ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Tajh mutha friggin Boyd

Im pretty high on Boyd myself .... Total package , just wish he were a little taller.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote