View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

There are fans that think Schaub can't get it done and they don't think Yates or Keenum can, either. So they want to take whatever QB happens to be around in a class of crap QBs.

And then there's 76Texan who's totally convinced himself that Keenum is a future HOFer.

Yates showed a lot of guts his rookie year but in the limited time he's had since then, he hasn't shown any progress.

I think next year will have a better crop of QBs (from what I've heard) so I think next year is when we draft Schaub's replacement and give him a couple of years to get up to speed. Assuming, of course, that Yates isn't progressing and ready to take the spot.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote