View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #98
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Meh. What can I say? He practically had no senior season, was serving a suspension over petty stuff (but still got sidelined regardless), it's not like we had a lot of tape on him in his final year of football at Ohio State.

I want rounds 1, 2 and 3 to be solid decision making. My gripe was that it appeared to be, perhaps, a wild shot in the dark. A reach.
Why are you reacting like Posey was some kind of dangerous weapon for the Texans and you completely blew it? Neither Posey or Martin were anything near spectacular as rookies. Posey blowing out his Achilles is about as bad as it gets. I don't see him on the roster after 2014 or 15. Bad luck, but it is what it is.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote