View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #96
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Meh. What can I say? He practically had no senior season, was serving a suspension over petty stuff (but still got sidelined regardless), it's not like we had a lot of tape on him in his final year of football at Ohio State.

I want rounds 1, 2 and 3 to be solid decision making. My gripe was that it appeared to be, perhaps, a wild shot in the dark. A reach.
You dont have to explain .... I was just giving you a hard time. I think I was the only one on the Posey bandwagon before the draft .... Sure has to be a heartbreaker for him to get injured after coming on strong to end the season.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote