View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #94
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3089 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He bursts off the LOS at the snap. That's what stands out to me, he times the snap very well. I think he beats that LOS jam by a CB pretty well.

I like how he fights for the ball, too. He might draw some P.I. calls, though, because he's doing some grabbing and shoving a lot...but to his credit, his CB is doing the same thing and so he's just fighting for the ball there.

Good clips, btw. Thanks for posting.
Yea. The LSU game got me excited. Pure dominance and got them in range to win the game.

Btw, most of the grabbing and shoving came after the DBs were grabbing and holding him. Hence why the PIs were called in his favor. Herp
PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote