View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #86
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
They have way too many needs to go double dipping at WR tomorrow. There are probably some projects that would be avialable with their late 6th rounders. Or maybe just wait for UDFAs.
You are probably right , When I took Dobson in the 3rd I regretted the decision for the rest of the draft because I never could nail down a good fit at OT and that pick is where I should have done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post

We have one 2nd rounder and two third rounders.

I expect O-line, ILB depth, and Safety.
I think they have to take a defensive lineman with one of those , you look at the lack of (quality) depth the fact that they lost a couple players there to FA (or chose not to resign them). They are woefully thin at DE/NT.

They are also really thin at OLB with Barwin moving on - Reed , Mercilus and Braman. Thats all they have currently on the roster at the position.

I think its DL , OLB and OL with those next three choices (no specific order) - quite a few ILB prospects who will be available in the 4th and beyond while the Ed Reed signing pushes safety down the priority list.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote