View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #85
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I wasn't happy with the Posey pick. I can't remember if you were or not.

For the record, I didn't like the Posey pick on draft day...warmed to it only after having a lot of posters here show me reasons why it was a decent pick...and then I ended up watching Posey play in some reg season action (and thought, "Gee, this guy is better than Keyshawn Martin.").

So, I can't really say that I have a good track record judging draft day WRs for us. LOL.
I was with you, and had a similar change in opinion. I was never "on the bandwagon", but had started to warm up to him before the injury. That said, I still had my doubts.

We are right with Nuke though. This kid is the real deal. I am predicting around 1,000 yards and 7 TDs this year. Book it.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote