View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #4
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will select a very talented player in the second for the following reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
1. Several players with second round grades were selected in the 1st.
Eric Reid (How was he picked ahead of Jonathan Cyprien)
Justin Pugh
Kyle Long
Travis Fredrick (Way to early, WOW)
Matt Elam

2. I predict that there will be several QB's and WR's selected in the 2nd.

This will inevitably push down several good players which will result in some serious talent sitting there when we pick in the 2nd. Personally I am hoping that Arthur Brown, guy literally eats and sleeps football, is available in the 2nd and Jesse Williams and D.J. Swearinger are available in the 3rd.
I agree with your thought process but I bet it's hell for a guy to eat and sleep football. Especially when he's taking a dump and the laces hit while he has a crick in his neck. French tickler from hell.