View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Felt bad for taking him in the TT Mock. New you would take him for the Texans but I like him alot. He is the only WR I wanted at 27 after I got Patterson out of my head.
Probably the only one of the WR's we discussed as being first round material that I would have taken @ 27 .... Hence I took Short.

No reason to feel bad about it. But I think that was one of those situations where we as Texans fans valued a specific position above some others as I didnt really see the Packers taking / needing a WR. I thought they needed defensive help - DE/OLB/S as well as someone to keep Rodgers upright.

Seems like the NFL GM's agree'd with us with the early run on OT's .... 9 of the first 19 picks were OL.

We didnt take any RB's in the first round - neither did the GM's. (first time thats happened since 1967)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote