View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #63
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

A lot of comparisons going around so I'll throw out another one. I think he matches up very well physically with Hakeem Nicks. Neither guy is a burner or taller than 6'1, both physical with huge hands and all around similar athleticism. Hopefully he can have the same kind of early impact as Nicks who was picked in the same area of the draft (29th pick in 2009). I think I would have preferred Hunter but I trust the front office and can't wait to see the players we get tomorrow. Lastly I have to believe they were positive he didn't have anything to do with that restroom business.