View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #25
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
I like Patterson's upside, though he has such huge bust potential that I would probably give that a B as well.

Maybe would have give an A for Woods, but that is just because I'm a USC fanboy and more familiar with him
So you probably weren't giving an A no matter what. That's why I stated that this year's A grade doesn't match other years. An A this year might be a B in a different year. But hey, you go with what's out there. I think the Texans did everything right, given the situation.