View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #20
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Your probably right. Just thought Hopkins if others cleared out first ya know. Man what I would give for some explosion at WR. We lack gamebreakers offensively.
You have to remember all the way back years ago, the Detroit Lions chose wide receiver Charles Rogers instead of wide receiver Andre Johnson. They had Charles Rogers with the more explosive dynamic features, and Andre Johnson with the smoother hands and more fluid route running.

Call me a little bit biased, but I think we got the best receiver in the year's draft