View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013   #8
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 1 DeAndre Hopkins

You give an "A" for these reasons:

1.) Andre Johnson is getting older,

2.) Schaub is losing weapons AND needing that help ASAP (remember December? And the Patriots playoff game where James Casey dropped a sure TD right in his hands?).

3.) From what I've read leading up to the draft, Tavon Austin was going to be the first WR taken...no surprise he went early on in Round 1. Which means...

4.) Some team is going to start the run on the remaining WRs, and we did just that by selecting Hopkins.

Is he going to STAY an "A" grade? I dunno. Lots of people were high on Keyshawn Martin in camp, and in preseason, and he sort of clammed up in the reg season.

I gave it an "A."